Just as we were about to board our flight in Tulsa, we received an email from Brother Thomas O’Grady of the Order of Hospitallers of Saint John of God. The email contained photographs of the priory church in Stamullen. The Hospitallers occupied the monastery in Stamullen from 1941 until 1955. The little church was dedicated, under the patronage of Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus and of the Holy Face, on May 18th, 1952. We will, please God, be settled in our new monastery in time to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the dedication of the church.